Monday, December 1, 2008

It's a bird, it's a plane...


Guess what everyone!?

IT'S A BOY!!!

We just found out today, Marie had a doctors appointment today and they said that they were able to tell the sex. Figures, the one doctors appointment I wasn't able to attend! Ha! Anyways, Marie asked the nurse to seal it up in an envelope so we could both open it when we got home and we just couldn't believe it!!! So, as long as our nurse isn't completely cross eyed and we end up with a Zach and Dawn situation on our hands we can expect a beautiful baby boy!

I guess I don't have to explain my manly hood anymore! Everyone who has chosen a boy up to this point is still in the running!!! We will get the ultra sound pics uploaded to the blog asap.

We love you all so much! We could not hope or ask to be surrounded by such wonderful people in our lives. Thank you all for everything!!!

3 comments:

Island Lillies said...

Wow!!! I mean, Wow!!! Did anyone have an idea that you might know the sex of the baby already? Amazing!! Well, Todd and I, and Terry, are out of the running!! No matter...congrats are in order!! A boy!! Very cool..Alexander has to be excited about this, yes? Right on!!! Another, little dude!!!

hmm said...

Sweet!!!
I am so happy for you guys. I'm already watching our schedule for next year to see when we'll be able to try and make it out there.

Hawaii SnapShots said...

We are so excited for you and thank you so much for sharing all your baby info with us thro your blog....we will watch it with anticipation. So sorry we missed your fun shower...our thoughts were there with you guys...
Love you both and looking forward to being a great-uncle and auntie again really soon....
Aloha!