What a fun day...and incredible food!! Zach, thank you! And from all of us gathered at the table together on Thanksgving, our hearts were missing those not gathered with us! We wish we could have all shared in the festivities together!!!
Yes indeed! Wonderful food! Simply wonderful!!! I don't think I have EVER had such wonderful food!! Dawn, these pics are awesome!! You are definately in the right biz!
Loves to all, especially the ones that couldn't be there!
Well this is your long lost cousin...Jessica. You probably don't know me but I have heard a lot about you Josten! I'm your incredible good looking cousin's wife! KEVEN BRUCE TODD! He is a stud isn't he? Well I am glad that you guys are on the blogging world so we can be friends! Sounds like a good plan to me! We look forward to seeing pictures of all the new and exciting stuff that is going on in your family! Congrats on the little one! Talk to you soon hopefully!
3 comments:
What a fun day...and incredible food!! Zach, thank you! And from all of us gathered at the table together on Thanksgving, our hearts were missing those not gathered with us! We wish we could have all shared in the festivities together!!!
Yes indeed! Wonderful food! Simply wonderful!!! I don't think I have EVER had such wonderful food!! Dawn, these pics are awesome!! You are definately in the right biz!
Loves to all, especially the ones that couldn't be there!
Well this is your long lost cousin...Jessica. You probably don't know me but I have heard a lot about you Josten! I'm your incredible good looking cousin's wife! KEVEN BRUCE TODD! He is a stud isn't he? Well I am glad that you guys are on the blogging world so we can be friends! Sounds like a good plan to me! We look forward to seeing pictures of all the new and exciting stuff that is going on in your family! Congrats on the little one! Talk to you soon hopefully!
Post a Comment