Hi Everyone!! We are now down to the last 4 weeks and anxiously awaiting our little mans arrival. We will email all of you and post pictures to the blog as soon as he makes his entrance.
Wow! Awesome! An update!! As grandparents in waiting for this little dude...we can't wait!! Truly, we can't wait!! Enjoy long walks, dancing, stair climbing, whatever you feel like doing Marie...you earned it!! Happy Birthday by the way!! We love you guys!!!
How exciting! Pamy and I were talking about how you guys need to update your blog so I can get to know you more! :) Glad to see the pregnancy is going well! Congrats!
2 comments:
Wow! Awesome! An update!! As grandparents in waiting for this little dude...we can't wait!! Truly, we can't wait!! Enjoy long walks, dancing, stair climbing, whatever you feel like doing Marie...you earned it!! Happy Birthday by the way!! We love you guys!!!
How exciting! Pamy and I were talking about how you guys need to update your blog so I can get to know you more! :) Glad to see the pregnancy is going well! Congrats!
Post a Comment