Jaxon Todd Hegland was born Monday, May 11 2009 at 6:05 a.m., he weighs 7 lbs. 7 oz. and is 21 inches long.
It has been such a CRAZY ride just to get here and yet there is something inside my head saying "Dude, this is only the beginning!".
I just can't find the right words that will adequately describe the joy that we both are feeling right now. We could not have done what we have done and could not have made this journey without the love and support of all of you, thank you all!
We love you all and hope you enjoy the pics, there will be many more to come!
Love,
J, M & J
First few weeks of 2014!
12 years ago
6 comments:
oh, you two!!! now three!!! I am soooso happy for you :) he's beautiful :)
<3 dawn
That's so exciting! I was hoping for him to be born on the 10th! (my bday) but i guess it's close enough! :) Congrats to you both! I can just imagine how you feel and that's awesome! I love his name by the way...the spelling and everything! I am sure he was the best mother's day present you could've asked for! :) keep us posted..he's beautiful!
Congratulations !! We are so excited for you.....he is a beautiful baby!! Thank you for sharing the pictures with us all.
Love you both,
Bill and Terry
Jaxon is beautiful...but you want to see real grownup beauty, look in the mirror J & M...the happiness on your faces is incredibly lovely to see...I watch the slideshow over and over, and get more excited to share in the magic that is now your world, your family! We love you 3 beyond measure...see you SOON!!
Wow! Josten and Marie, Jaxson is so adorable!!!! You guys did a good job improving on the family looks. We are so excited for you guys. We love you so much. You guys look so very happy and proud in the pictures. Much love, Bruce, CArla and Kiley
Hi guys,
Thanks so much again for all the love and support, your comments have been so thoughtful and even more appreciated!
Stay tuned, we will keep the photos coming!
love,
J,M,J
Post a Comment