Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Third Week...

Oh my god... I'm not sure exactly what to say, I am so tired! I don't really know what to do. That lovely deep sleep that I used to know I fear is a thing of the past. I really do want to cry right now... I just don't know what to do. I am so tired all of the time! Anyways, I am a happy and a proud pappa, I/we will get through this!


2 comments:

Island Lillies said...

OMG!! Jaxon is so beautiful! Check out those beautifully shaped eyebrows, those perfectly chubby cheeks...in some pics he looks like Mommy, in some he looks like Daddy...perhaps, a perfect combination of his 2 beautiful parents!! Lovely family...

Todd Family said...

Oh I want to squeeze that cute little one! He seriously is so beautiful! If Jaxon is anything like our neice, according to my sister, the sleep eventually comes! Our neice couldn't sleep at all for about 8 months, but now she sleeps for about 12 hours a night!! there is light at the end of the tunnel!! :) He's so beautiful!